D06 Vestibular Rehabilitation Masterclass 2018
1) Early Bird One Day Option Wednesday 18th April 2018.
2) Early Bird One Day Option Thursday 19th April 2018.
3) Early Bird One Day Option Friday 20th April 2018.
4) Early Bird Two Day Option Wednesday 18th & Thursday 19th April 2018.
5) Early Bird Two Day Option Thursday 19th & Friday 20th April 2018.
6) Early Bird Three Day Option Wednesday 18th, Thursday 19th & Friday 20th April 2018.
For all queries in regards to this course please contact :-
Ricky Kemp Administrative Assistant on firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7679 8964
Rhona Atkin, Course Administrator on email@example.com / 0208 679 8909.
PLEASE ONLY CONTACT THE ONLINE STORE DIRECTLY IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR DEBIT/CREDIT CARD PAYMENT, FOR ALL OTHER QUERIES RELATING TO THIS COURSE, INCLUDING CANCELLATIONS THESE SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE CONTACT DETAILS ABOVE.
Day 1 – Introductory Day
Day 1 is designed for clinicians who are new to the field or would like a refresher. It will include lectures and workshops:
- general causes of dizziness
- the patient interview (taking a history)
- clinical and objective tests of balance
- overview of vestibular rehabilitation and outcome measures
- Assessment and treatment of basic BPPV
Days 2 and 3
Additional early-bird / evening workshops